Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blimey if you thought we emptied out early

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have a family directly behind our seats that leave exactly on 79 minutes every home game. Really don’t see the point in going if you are going to do that every week, can understand the occasional but to not contribute anything to the atmosphere and leave very early every week, what’s the point?

Same, the four behind us leave every game by the 80th regardless of the score

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
When I first went to watch the Albion I always stayed until the end and then rushed around to see players exit after them getting showered, changed and to collect an autograph or two. A year later my old dad decided he wanted to go too, but we always had to leave 10 minutes before the end...."to avoid the traffic".

What a pain.

Finally persuaded him to stay until the end of a match a year later in the old Division Three....bless him. He would have been 113 years old now. Time flies.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Compared with Leeds with Elland Road still rocking at 0-4.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Yes but leeds are the champions of Europe and the best team in the world….

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes but they are the champions of Europe and the best team in the world

So speaks a bitter Terriers fan :lolol:

Sticks in the craw to admit it but the Leeds support yesterday was extremely impressive.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So speaks a bitter Terriers fan :lolol:

Sticks in the craw to admit it but the Leeds support yesterday was extremely impressive.

Not bitter at all. After all everyone outside of Leeds hates Leeds and their entitled attitude.

I have a playoff campaign to look forward to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here