Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey... I always thought Daphne was the one to look out for...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don't like the bloke, always far too smug. Still, sounds like self-defence to me, won't go anywhere but might sell a few more books, I suppose.

Grossly misunderstood in some respects and people are quick to judge him on face value. The abuse both his parents put him through, his mother especially, stubbing cigarettes out on him etc. you couldn't come through that unscathed. Does a lot of work for homeless charities.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Grossly misunderstood in some respects and people are quick to judge him on face value. The abuse both his parents put him through, his mother especially, stubbing cigarettes out on him etc. you couldn't come through that unscathed. Does a lot of work for homeless charities.

CJ didn't get where he is today without doing good work for the homeless.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Doesn't like to talk about it though.
017f75a56278919c50bb5a3947b8c5ea.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Doesn't sound good but I can't know everybodys' backstory in order to make a bit of judgement about them, you have to go on face value, at least initially. I'm completely comfortable that if I met him, it might turn out that I liked him, who knows, I'd be happy to change my mind and admit to being wrong (it's happened before - it was a Wednesday if I remember correctly)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here