[Music] Björk is one of the most talented musical artists that has ever lived

Agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He's probably just

Foreme the first two albums were stunning.

Considering how much people drool over something something Drake (?), and Syd Barrett, and all three generations of the family of singers who all died in mysterious drowning accidents (name escapes me as, thankfully, does their music).....Bjork's first two albums, alone, are worth ticket entry into the 'greatest of all time' jamboree, raffle and duck-for-an-apple event.
I need to give Post another listen, it's been years since I heard it. Thanks for the reminder.
Debut gets played monthly here, I never tire of it 👍🎵👍

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
More than a quarter of a century ago? Sounds about right.

Got way too self-indulgent since, sadly. In fact, her most-recent UK performance was beatless.

Aye, 28 years to be precise, and fair to say i haven't listened to her in the last two decades, can fully believe she ain't what she was. But, Big Time Sensuality belted out with the beat turned up will always be special in my mind.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He's probably just

Foreme the first two albums were stunning.

Considering how much people drool over something something Drake (?), and Syd Barrett, and all three generations of the family of singers who all died in mysterious drowning accidents (name escapes me as, thankfully, does their music).....Bjork's first two albums, alone, are worth ticket entry into the 'greatest of all time' jamboree, raffle and duck-for-an-apple event.
astoundingly fair comment , i personally think she is a unique talent and not unattractive to anyone with half a brain , she comes from an interesting country , she's not 22 stone and her music is not repetitive shyte that would put a donkey to sleep , all in all id give her a firm 8 :D ....also why is unique an a and not an an..?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
astoundingly fair comment , i personally think she is a unique talent and not unattractive to anyone with half a brain , she comes from an interesting country , she's not 22 stone and her music is not repetitive shyte that would put a donkey to sleep , all in all id give her a firm 8 :D ....also why is unique an a and not an an..?
I think you can use a or an in this situation 😉.
For lovers of early Bjork... here's a short video 😎

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow. That's a very good question. It seems that if the word is pronounced yoo-something it takes 'a' whereas if it is pronounce uh- or er- it takes 'an'. In fact it seems 'uni-' is the only variant that take 'a'. Someone clever will be a long in minute to explain how it depends whether the word is Germanic or old English. Or something. Calling @Gwylan

An umbrella
An urchin
An unidentified flying object
An unlikely event
An udder
An usher
A union
A uniform
A unicorn
A unidexter

:thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Wow. That's a very good question. It seems that if the word is pronounced yoo-something it takes 'a' whereas if it is pronounce uh- or er- it takes 'an'. In fact it seems 'uni-' is the only variant that take 'a'. Someone clever will be a long in minute to explain how it depends whether the word is Germanic or old English. Or something. Calling @Gwylan

An umbrella
An urchin
An unidentified flying object
An unlikely event
An udder
An usher
A union
A uniform
A unicorn
A unidexter

:thumbsup:
an equally baffling answer to totally flippant question but nevertheless i thank you .

an attractive , unique talent indeed.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Seeing as I no longer have access to the site - I will no longer be using this account.

I have made a new account, Mustafa III, which is subject to moderator approval. I do not expect it to be approved. But it all depends how pathetic and cowardly the NSC moderators choose to be.

If this is not accepted, then I will start a new account anonymously, which is not an option I would choose, but I am determined to remain part of the BHAFC community online, especially during match days.

All in all, it's desperately sad that NSC will silence people for not doing anything wrong, but just because they don't like someone.

This is the most amazing post ever when you think about it.

He believes the Mustafa II account was slowed down by the mods, so he’s going to make a new account with basically the same name.

He think it’s the account that’s the problem, not him. He’s acting like the account has its own conscious that he’s just got tangled up in. Like his account is the mask from 1994 Jim Carey romp; The Mask* :lolol:

Incredible.

*I have never seen this film so I’m just assuming that’s how it works.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is the most amazing post ever when you think about it.

He believes the Mustafa II account was slowed down by the mods, so he’s going to make a new account with basically the same name.

He think it’s the account that’s the problem, not him. He’s acting like the account has its own conscious that he’s just got tangled up in. Like his account is the mask from 1994 Jim Carey romp; The Mask* :lolol:

Incredible.

*I have never seen this film so I’m just assuming that’s how it works.
so does he like Bjork or not..??

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
an equally baffling answer to totally flippant question but nevertheless i thank you .

an attractive , unique talent indeed.
I am, indeed :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here