Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] BJJ

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Anyone got into it in their late 30's or early 40's?

Been thinking about it for a couple of years and might just jump in from September. Not sure how my 42 year old body is going to react after a good 15 years out of combat sports. Recently started boxing again but would like something that isn't strike based as well.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It stands for Bodged Blow Job. It covers all BJ’s that were not finished to a satisfactory completion. You’d be surprised how often it happens.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I just googled it. Maybe it's just me, but it sounds like some douchy bro marketing.

Oh, yeah, just did a quick bjj sesh, now I'm off to meet up with the bit coin boys to check where our cashola is while downing a few bever-arges.

It's Brazilian Jui Jitsu. Just call it that.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Anyone got into it in their late 30's or early 40's?

Been thinking about it for a couple of years and might just jump in from September. Not sure how my 42 year old body is going to react after a good 15 years out of combat sports. Recently started boxing again but would like something that isn't strike based as well.

I haven't done any since my late 20s but highly recommend it. No better way to spend an evening than writhing around on the floor with other sweaty, likeminded individuals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here