Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bizarre New Twist To Palace Game: Involvement Of German Police And Ultras?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
22000 season ticket holders, 3000 away fans, leaves 7000 to go on general sale, but you knew that, didn't you? Troll.

How do I know how many tickets go on general sale ? As far as I’ve been told, every game is a sell out.
Also your figures don’t add up .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How do I know how many tickets go on general sale ? As far as I’ve been told, every game is a sell out.

Sod off, you sodding sod!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
As reported in today's Argus:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/182...bayer-leverkusen-ultras-crystal-palace-clash/

'GERMAN police accompanied a group of fanatical supporters from Bayer Leverkusen as Brighton and Crystal Palace fans clashed at the weekend.

Around 60 fans from the club in Cologne, Germany, were in the Brighton end at the Amex on Saturday - in support of the Seagulls as they played their bitter rivals'

Wouldn't happen in Germany

The Argus :facepalm:

Around 60 fans from the club in Cologne - surely Bayer Leverkusen are from Leverkusen.

Were in THE Brighton- The Brighton what? ???

The police NEW about it and they allowed them to come.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Every game does sell out. They bought tickets before it sold out. Quite simple really. They've been 3 times before by all accounts so must have membership.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014

How many tickets have been sold for this place since 2018?

360664A2-5562-4A09-9CD7-E576C1119944.jpeg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
there were a number of Leverkusen fans for the Liverpool away game in the first season, nice bunch of lads happy to support us and their own team.

I don't see what the problem is I would rather these guys take seats because they have come to support us rather than those who attend with little allegiance and see attendance at football as some social status thing.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
there were a number of Leverkusen fans for the Liverpool away game in the first season, nice bunch of lads happy to support us and their own team.

I don't see what the problem is I would rather these guys take seats because they have come to support us rather than those who attend with little allegiance and see attendance at football as some social status thing.

Had some of them in WSU seemed nice lads

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

This.

Next time they visit it would be good to know in advance; hopefully one of them will find out about NSC.

I think its great that they travelled in such numbers to support us. And even better that it appears to have upset postcode boy and his inbred brethren.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This.

Next time they visit it would be good to know in advance; hopefully one of them will find out about NSC.

I think its great that they travelled in such numbers to support us. And even better that it appears to have upset postcode boy and his inbred brethren.

Im sure they would find the smoke bomb thread interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here