Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma Outrageous

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I wouldn't call him that he has exciting moments and times when he "goes missing" like a lot of our squad.

We have an incredibly flaky squad, it seems. Look like world-beaters one match, absolute pony the next. Or maybe it's because over the last few seasons signings haven't been given a decent enough run in the team. I really can't tell which, but it's bloody frustrating. March was great today when he came on, for example. What's the betting he gets given a start next week and looks total shyte?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
We have an incredibly flaky squad, it seems. Look like world-beaters one match, absolute pony the next. Or maybe it's because over the last few seasons signings haven't been given a decent enough run in the team. I really can't tell which, but it's bloody frustrating. March was great today when he came on, for example. What's the betting he gets given a start next week and looks total shyte?

This is the absolute truth. We've got to find consistency across the whole season. Can poor individual performances be blamed on tiredness or other reasons? We really do need the whole squad to play high tempo.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Maybe we don't have a best XI and squad rotation is the key. It seems players who get a decent run tend to be crap after a couple of games and those coming back play absolute blinders.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Didn’t look crap away away at Palace

Molango didn’t look crap in the first 12 seconds against Reading either...

Struggling to think of many games where Bissouma has played well enough to warrant a regular starting position.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
there is definitely talent there.....someone mentioned off field issues in the match day thread and that we won't see him again ........i really hope this isn't true.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
To me this is it.

I think Bissouma's career hasn't really taken off because he has been viewed as an attacking midfielder to play in front of Stephens.

I think he is best as a predominantly defensive central midfielder. I mean just look at those leggy tackles he seems to make. There's nothing to say he can't stride forward when the opportunity arises, (just like our defenders can). It just means either Propper on the right of him, or Mooy on the left would have to drop to provide cover.

I think we should pick either Stephens or Bissouma as the lone defensive midfielder. At the moment Bissouma is ahead for me, but it will depend on the opposition.

i would agree but i think he has a lot more up side to his game than stephens....Stephens shooting is embarrassing and he should be dissuaded from it at all times....maybe DS retains the defensive midfield role with Bissouma freeing Propper up for a more attacking role......there have been occasions when we are breaking that we seem to get in each others way , i really hope Biss can find a spot in the line -up , he is an exciting, raw talent and could go on to be a great player if managed properly.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Molango didn’t look crap in the first 12 seconds against Reading either...

Struggling to think of many games where Bissouma has played well enough to warrant a regular starting position.

Palace at home last year, palace away this year, Bournemouth home this year, Huddersfield home & away last year.

He’s inconsistent but there’s clearly an excellent player in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here