PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Last edited:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Maybe I have the wrong image of him but I can't imagine him fitting with the vegan, eco-friendly club that is Forest Green.

Will be intrigiung to see how he gets on.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Strange one, I thought his sights would have been a bit higher, club in the North lower reaches of the Championship, unless he's taken the job without any jepoardy?

The owner might have already aceepted relegation and its all about building up for the big comeback in 23/24?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The interview with Dunc and Dale Vince on Sky is hilarious. I'm not even sure Big Dunc even knew about the veganism. He looked so out of place.
Good job he didn't try one of the vegan burgers they brought out in that interview - Dale Vince in Talksport later admitted they were still frozen!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Good job he didn't try one of the vegan burgers they brought out in that interview - Dale Vince in Talksport later admitted they were still frozen!
And there was me assuming that when the reporter said 'I don't want you to try it now' it was because he feared that he would spit it out because of the taste.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Its a whole new ball game!!!

Good God, that’s like a classic The Day Today sketch… and here’s me thinking BIG Dunc had gone all quasi intellectual lol ffs…

“Ayeeee the world’s warming up isn’t it…” 😂

Two things - Dale Vince, well, that scarf/pashmina… I mean Dunc is clearly thinking - I’m going to throttle this bloke with that and then stick it up his arse … & this will end in utter, utter chaos.

“Mr Chairman… Mr Chairman…” I mean WTF ! it’s like Trumpton come to life…

Ferguson’s face, it’s utterly hilarious.

Key learning point for both:

Research your new job/employee and have a chat about global warming … and, you know, recycling and stuff 😂

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
And gone.

Just a few days after signing Teddy Jenks

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Forest Green have named Hannah Dingley as their caretaker manager. She becomes the first woman to manage a senior professional men’s team in English football.

Dingley has her UEFA pro licences and has previously been head of FGRs Acadmey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here