• IMG_6693.JPG
    IMG_6693.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 33

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's a SERIOUS Albion book collection!

Mind you, here's one I can't see which I'd recommend: admittedly spans wider than just the Albion but some great stories and loads of respect from Nobby :)
Thank you, I have seen some other posters with large Albion book collections, I’m sure there was a thread a couple of years back.

I think I’m missing a few of the newer books as well as that one, I think I will make an early Christmas and birthday list as my family never know what to buy me.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You have looked after that one. I was given this old unofficial mug by a customer, he made me tea and then told me he wasn’t really interested in football and said I could keep it.
View attachment 166289
To be honest, I didn't buy it new . . . I got it at a car boot sale in about 1990-92 ish. It had a few chips already, but was a mere 50p

I used if for a few years, then realised it was probably best used a little more sparingly.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To be honest, I didn't buy it new . . . I got it at a car boot sale in about 1990-92 ish. It had a few chips already, but was a mere 50p

I used if for a few years, then realised it was probably best used a little more sparingly.
I’ve got a few other Albion mugs that have faded as I use them and put them in the dishwasher. In the Withdean years the white one with blue print, the print disappeared but the blue mug is still good.
I don’t use the old mug in the photo (on the bookshelf) along with another mug with lots of home and away shirts on it.
IMG_1347.jpeg

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I had a rather pretty rainbow patterned Albion mug (one of the club's Pride ones) that I took to work. One of my team was getting the brews in a few months back and as he walked out of the office having picked it up, dropped it and smashed it on the floor. He came back in a second later looking utterly mortified, holding various bits of broken china in his hand and apologising profusely.

I told him not to worry- I have at least two other fine Albion vessels in my office locker- but he kept forlornly saying"I'll replace it, I'll replace it" despite all my protestations.

A week later he comes back in with a brand new, boxed version of the same mug which he'd evidently ordered online. What a legend. He still makes a point of handling it very cautiously every time it's his turn to get the tea on though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here