Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Best "Your mum" joke ever?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This comes up when you Google Boston Leisure Centres. I'm sad she is temporarily closed but one of the 5 star reviews says "Great place to spend a weekend".

1685454218963.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
100th best.......

Banks are claiming that money laundering rules mean that if you're trying to withdraw substantial amounts of cash, they have to enquire: "What you are going to do with it?" If everyone replies, "Your mum", they'll get the message. Nosey bastards.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
100th best.......

Banks are claiming that money laundering rules mean that if you're trying to withdraw substantial amounts of cash, they have to enquire: "What you are going to do with it?" If everyone replies, "Your mum", they'll get the message. Nosey bastards.
If you click on the location, there is a picture of a bungalow. That might move it up to 99th.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
this one always made me chuckle....

your mums so fat, her belt size is the equator

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
TBH, I haven't watched Eastenders sine the millennium but I think we know the sound I am referring to, just wasn't sure if the start or end or both.. :D

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Izzy Brown has made a few recently. Not sure what sparked it but he's not rising above the Twitter spat

I saw this earlier and thought that it must be what the thread was about.

Izzy was having some fun waiting for the MBA to start, apparently

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
TBH, I haven't watched Eastenders sine the millennium but I think we know the sound I am referring to, just wasn't sure if the start or end or both.. :D
It’s all in the delivery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here