Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best XI since Poyet took over?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
No chance of Buckley in my best XI. Some stand-out performances but some stinkers too. Far too inconsistent for inclusion here. I thought Crofts was poor in 2012/13. But post-injury he looked much sharper on the ball so on his most recent form, he's probably worth a place. Murray ahead of Ulloa for me....only just.

Oh I'd pick Buckley in my best eleven. Fit and on form he's the best right winger we've had since poyet. One of the few players we have that could play in the premier league. Quick, big, strong with a very good eye for goal. A good season could see him return 12+ goals. When vicente played and the passes came at the right time with the right page. Buckley was unstoppable.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Serious question. Do you genuinely think Henderson is the worst keeper we've had since 1999/2000? I can come up with a number of worst keepers starting off with Graeme Smith.

If he wasn't THE worst, then Henderson was at least one of the worst. He was a poor keeper, and I also have a vague recollection of him slagging the club off after he left. I remember Walton being poor aswell. To be fair we had a series of poor keepers who seemed to play bit parts here and there. It's funny the best nearly picks itself with one or two interchangables, the worst team has lots of contenders.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Serious question. Do you genuinely think Henderson is the worst keeper we've had since 1999/2000? I can come up with a number of worst keepers starting off with Graeme Smith.

Shirley the worst has to be that gonzalez bloke who only played a couple of games??? recall him taking two steps to the other side before diving for a save to look more dramatic, or sometimes not diving at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here