Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best way to get autographs/pictures with the players?

oleoleolevicente

Jan 16, 2013
I'm bringing my little brother to the amex on saturday and he desperately wants an autograph from some of the players, do you guys have any experience with gettting autographs? and if so where should i go to get some?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pre match, get there early, hang around By the exit from the players car park, behind the North Stand

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Pictures with the players ?? I should imagine if you hang around the jury's inn hotel you'd have a fair chance of having some taken with some of the younger members of the squad :lolol:

oleoleolevicente

Jan 16, 2013
Pictures with the players ?? I should imagine if you hang around the jury's inn hotel you'd have a fair chance of having some taken with some of the younger members of the squad :lolol:

funnily enough i've seen Will Hoskins there :p Thanks for advice guys i'll see if i can get any on saturday

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Pre match it can be as early as 10:30 for some of the players arriving after you can be there for a good three hours too. Depends who you want to get really. Players not used will be out really fast as are ususally the non used subs. These players usually come out the players exit which is near the west stand upper entrance in the NW corner of the ground. The players that have played trickle out over a few hours and either from same exit or from west stand reception.

Spent four hours waiting with my 6 year old son at the last match of last season. Managed to get Barnes, Macca, Lualua, Gus, Charlie, Tarrico, Vincelot, Sparrow, Vokes and a couple of others i cant remember. If your polite you can get pics and autographs and they will have a little chat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here