Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best stream for tonight please

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Hesgoal - but don't click on any links or buttons, even for volume, full screen etc. They kindly supply you with a couple of links to the same game, so soon as one link starts obscuring the screen to offer you Bitcoins or Filipino brides at special price, which it will do after about 15 minutes or so, just switch to the other link. Repeat every 15 minutes

Also click the refresh button on your browser if the screen freezes , not the button below the screen , works best for me with Opera .

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Get a BT Sport sub and split it, £12.50 a month ain't too bad.

However, if you did happen to want to watch via other means and didn't want to be bombarded by potential Russian soulmates, get an adblocker for your browser. It won't completely solve the problem, but it makes it watchable at least.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Get a BT Sport sub and split it, £12.50 a month ain't too bad.

However, if you did happen to want to watch via other means and didn't want to be bombarded by potential Russian soulmates, get an adblocker for your browser. It won't completely solve the problem, but it makes it watchable at least.

Yep, £25 per month with no tie in, and you can watch on 2 Smart TVs or other devices.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Stupid Q time...If I sign up to this, will I be able to automatically watch via my existing Sky Q box?

Don't think so, that for use on their website or on the BT Sport app. You'll need to ask Sky to add it on for you to view via your Q box.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Yep, £25 per month with no tie in, and you can watch on 2 Smart TVs or other devices.

Officially it's two but I've managed to test and run it on 5 different devices at the same time without issue so no clue what the actual answer is. Perhaps it is 2 IP addresses. Their "enhanced player" is great for dipping in and out of other games as well. I'll often find I've got half an hour to watch the end of one and be able to catch all the highlights up to that point in play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here