Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best piece of skill of the season so far?

Best piece of skill of the season so far?

• Total voters

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I'll be honest, I already know what the result of this poll will be.

But it's still incredibly fun to think about.

...and we're just only 4 games in chaps!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thought we had an "Albion in the Media" thread to save all this clickbait nonsense for the OP....?

Sooner or later he will flounce as he did before and demanding all his threads are permanently removed.

Weird.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Thought we had an "Albion in the Media" thread to save all this clickbait nonsense for the OP....?

Sooner or later he will flounce as he did before and demanding all his threads are permanently removed.

Weird.

You seem to have a bit of a vendetta against the OP.

The Media thread is a place to share articles and videos, whereas this thread is a call to discuss something. I don't see what's clickbaity about it. If no-one is interested, it'll sink off page one. Unless you post again to keep it up top, of course ;)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The Mitoma elastico by a mile.

Unbelievable level of skill, far harder and more impressive than the run he went on for the Wolves goal which brilliant as it was, was aided by abject defending.
Similar to Maradona’s goal though vs England in many ways - widely considered as one of the greatest, which included poor challenges, and Shilts committing himself?

I really enjoyed Enciso’s pass with the outside of his boot, in terms of weight and technique.

Regardless of our opinions, this is just such an exciting team, with moments of collective and individual brilliance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here