Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best Game All Season says BBC

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How does it fit in the pantheon of games you've seen? For me, it may well be the most enjoyable game I've seen at the Amex. I can't really compare it with games 10, 20, 30 or 40 years* ago as I saw the world through different eyes back then.

Edit, er, also 50+ years ago. FFS. I'm 63 today. Rock and roll!

Belated happy birthday HWT, have a beer or two

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Yes happy birthday H - I chatted to ABB several times when he did 606 with Sutton last year. I like him as a 5live commentator and he often has positive things to say about Albion. As an aside 606 was MUCH better imo when you had a journalist combined with an ex-player introducing it rather than now with Sutton and Savage mostly

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How does it fit in the pantheon of games you've seen? For me, it may well be the most enjoyable game I've seen at the Amex. I can't really compare it with games 10, 20, 30 or 40 years* ago as I saw the world through different eyes back then.

Edit, er, also 50+ years ago. FFS. I'm 63 today. Rock and roll!

Happy birthday Mike, hope you're finding some suitably obscure Albanian electro-folk album to listen to

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The only thing missing from it was the importance of the result. They had already won the league and we had achieved safety.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Realised I replied to [MENTION=18183]big nuts[/MENTION] answer and ignored your post. But it is as he said.

Happy birthday to you :cheers:

Not sure if I mentioned it last time there was a birthday thread for you :whistle: but you share the date with my dad. He's older and the silly old bugger isn't answering his phone.

:lolol: :thumbsup:

All the best, young man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm surprised " your wife" didn't start a thread this year.

:lolol:

Even she finds my outliving the old man by a year not something anyone other than me and a small number of like-minded oddballs would celebrate. Well, not celebrate but...I did 'and exhale' today.

Point being though, last night was the dog's bolleaux of a birthday treat :rave::rave::rave::drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here