Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bersant Celina

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Apparently in talks with us, don’t know too much about the player except he played under Potter at Swansea.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just don't ask him to take the penalties....

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
Thought he looked quality last season and he was the player I was hoping Potter would bring with him from Swansea. Not sure how he's been playing this year but I'm sure he'd be a good addition, not quite the solution to our problems though.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Are we linked to him anywhere besides the S*n?

Only The Sun are linking us at the moment, so chances are that it's a case of them putting 2 + 2 together.

Not sure if any of our scouts have been at any Swansea games recently either, I know we did at the end of the last window but that was to watch two of their oppositions players.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ex Man City and according to Swansman (so take that how you will) their stand out creative player last season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He plays in midfield so he'll be our new left back

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd be encouraged by this signing. It would show Potter has identified what we are missing and is bringing in a player he knows who can provide some of it.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Seen him a couple of times, when he’s on it he’s good, but too often goes missing. More a luxury player than a grafter and will be like playing with 10 most of the time. As been said he’s a fairly average championship player with the odd flash of brilliance so it would be a no from me.

Cue the announcement at 9am tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here