Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Bernie Eccleston - WTF ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Someone will be along shortly to defend his right to free speech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone should set Serhil Sternenko on to him .

He is the absolute best at discrediting all the Russian Propegandists and Pro Putin nut jobs with his videos

Last edited:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Bernie tried to hold races in Soviet Russia, and happily negotiated with literally anyone with enough cash. The man doesn't care, and has always been out there. He'd happily have sold a race to Hell if given the chance.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It was absolutely clear what he was and has always been, back at the beginning of 2016 when this thread was posted

Bernie Ecclestone*has said he believes that Vladimir Putin should be put in charge of Europe, Donald Trump would make an excellent US president and immigration has brought no benefits whatsoever to the UK.

The Formula One supremo was quickly trending on Twitter after he claimed that women would “never be taken seriously” in his sport and revealed that he was “100% an outer” in the*EU referendum*debate."

One deluded old man?

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336767-Vladimir-Putin-should-be-in-charge-of-Europe

I'm always stunned when people are surprised that someone with a long history of something continues doing what they have always done :shrug:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Whilst I don't think for one minute that Bernie has ever been one to munch on a lentil soup whilst taking in the latest views of Polly Toynbee during his daily intake of the Guardian, he has had Alzheimer's for years (He refers to it as Alka-Seltzer if memory serves). Bit of a snide production decision in my view to get him on along the lines of "he's loosing his marbles, lets hope he says something that will get the social media channels going" F1 is full of people they could interview to get a segment of the British GP if they wanted to.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Think I agree with the pop star physicist Brian Cox…

“The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!”

This applies to Bernie E (who I’ve sat across the non-negotiating table from) and every ITK about Cucurella.

Everyone seems to want " their rights " these days but they are less interested accepting " their responsibilities"

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The CPS has announced it has authorised a fraud charge against Bernard.

Call me a cynic, but he has obviously lost a lot of friends in high places after the ‘bullet’ quip. Such a shame that it’s seemingly taken that outburst to bring him to justice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here