Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benzema

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The twenty year old striker, who plays for Lyon. I seriously can't believe this guy hasn't been snapped up by Manure, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal. He is superb, his touch, his strength and his fantastic awareness where the goal is is phenomenal. How much do you this he is worth?

By the way, he scored the winner against St Etienne tonight.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lyon were lucky tonight :angry:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Think the stumbling block was the £70m asking price plus his unwillingness to leave this summer.

He is top notch though, got a quality goal against united in the CL last year, will be one of the best in Europe soon if he isnt already.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Stay at Lyon, they should do well in the Champions League this year, btw Kev have you done the draw yet ?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Ben- zema, who got the keys to ma bimmer.. Who am I?

Great chant in the offing there, may need some adjustment though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Baros was excellent at Euro 2004. What's your point?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good point Zesh, but it surprises me at the lack of scouting talent that all the big clubs go mad over players if they have a good Euros/WC (Poborsky, Baros, Arshavin).

Surely if these scouts are worth their salt they would've already spotted these players at their clubs? We already knew about Arshavin from the England games.

And I have only seen Benzema a few times for Lyon, but his quality was clear. Remember how bad Henry looked for France sometimes, compared to his former Arsenal glory.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
The twenty year old striker, who plays for Lyon. I seriously can't believe this guy hasn't been snapped up by Manure, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal. He is superb, his touch, his strength and his fantastic awareness where the goal is is phenomenal. How much do you this he is worth?

By the way, he scored the winner against St Etienne tonight.
available on a free in the summer - CDAJ
Maybe we should have swooped for him in 2008. Our rise to the top would have been quicker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here