Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Benrahma

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I guess .......... "it ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it" ....... taxi!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Great player and we are the right sized club for him, but not at the price they are asking. 20m i'd think would be reasonable but not 35.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
All credit to Brentford. Sell there best players but stay a good side. I see young player they signed from Worthing just couple of months ago came on as sub last night. Think he lives in Brighton

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
All credit to Brentford. Sell there best players but stay a good side. I see young player they signed from Worthing just couple of months ago came on as sub last night. Think he lives in Brighton

Their recruitment is stunningly good.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great player but so over valued - he belongs at a 18-23 million range. 35 million is just insane. Also the current crop of wingers in BHA are good, I’d rather see that money be spent elsewhere.

Indeed - if he's worth £35m, Trossard is worth at least £40m (he isn't).

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Aah I misread this thread , I thought it was about Banarama , i was going to say Keren was / is my favourite . These daynurse tablets do make u a bit drowsy ..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Aah I misread this thread , I thought it was about Banarama , i was going to say Keren was / is my favourite . These daynurse tablets do make u a bit drowsy ..

Indeed they do, it's BanaNArama

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
When they needed him to turn up in the last few league games and the play off final he didn’t, seems alright in non pressure games.

I was about to say the same thing. Granted the only games I have access to are the ones on ESPN+ here in the states but I feel like every “big” game I watched him in he didn’t play well and every other game is where he got his reputation.

I don’t follow Brentford’s performance game to game but I agree with your assessment.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Still linked with Palace, wants to stay in London,and wants to join Palace.
Fingers crossed .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here