Bennetts field rage

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:thumbsup: Is the right answer.

Especially when the Car Park Attendants "let" you turn left out of Car Park 1 and join the A27 directly, without faffing about with Coldean Lane. Not sure they're supposed to, but so many people just seemed to ignore their instructions that they ended up just shrugging and letting everybody go whichever way they wanted.

My wife and I meandered out of the East Stand on the final whistle. Stopped to get a cup of coffee for the journey home. Ambled across to the university car park, and drove almost uninterupted on to the A27, and were back in Bristol by 00:30.

My experience as well, every time. A question: I presume you drive up the A23, M23 and M25 to the M4? Can I ask how long it take you please. I'm looking into the AMEX to Heathrow for a 19:25 flight. I'm wondering how realistic this is after a 3pm KO. Any ideas?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
My experience as well, every time. A question: I presume you drive up the A23, M23 and M25 to the M4? Can I ask how long it take you please. I'm looking into the AMEX to Heathrow for a 19:25 flight. I'm wondering how realistic this is after a 3pm KO. Any ideas?

I haven't done it on a Saturday for a while as I let the train take the strain, but last time I did I was getting on the M4 a little after 6pm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I haven't done it on a Saturday for a while as I let the train take the strain, but last time I did I was getting on the M4 a little after 6pm.

Sounds doable then. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports