Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I understand he’s facing a fitness test for this evenings game ..but should be ok after physio on his tan…with the weather forecast to be good he shouldn’t be too concerned about being hit by raindrops

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Don't have a problem with it. Sometimes a bit tedious, but I have a need for background noise which isn't catered for by screeching vocals and drum machines on Radio1, 2 or Heart FM......and I can only take Radio3 and Classic FM in very short doses; Radio4 is now basically Mumsnet.
Jim White and Ally McCoist just have to do..........

.............would you rather I read the Daily Mail?

Radio 6

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Apparently Ben White tussling with Spurs keeper for the corner they scored from was undoing the keepers glove(s)??

Top level Shithousery !!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Apparently Ben White tussling with Spurs keeper for the corner they scored from was undoing the keepers glove(s)??

Top level Shithousery !!

It was on Ref Watch on Sky Sports earlier (scroll down link for the video). In the video i don't think White actually manages to undo the glove because the Spurs keeper has his sleeves pulled down over the wrist of the glove, so clearly something had happened previously and the keeper was wise to it. Arsenal still scored from the corner tho.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
It was on Ref Watch on Sky Sports earlier (scroll down link for the video). In the video i don't think White actually manages to undo the glove because the Spurs keeper has his sleeves pulled down over the wrist of the glove, so clearly something had happened previously and the keeper was wise to it. Arsenal still scored from the corner tho.

😆 👍

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Unlike Billy Sharp, who came back as a ghost after he was murdered in the first Amex game, Ben White obviously survived his beheading three weeks ago, his skin is far to dark for him to be a ghost as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here