Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
As with all clubs we have our fair share of twattish supporters- you only need to go to a London away day to see that explicitly.
Doubt White will be that bothered and probably didn’t even notice it. He looked happy enough mixing with our boys after too.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As with all clubs we have our fair share of twattish supporters- you only need to go to a London away day to see that explicitly.
Doubt White will be that bothered and probably didn’t even notice it. He looked happy enough mixing with our boys after too.

I thought it was very nice to see White go around and give a big hug to all of our players and coaching staff, clearly a very nice kid and a very good footballer, absolutely no need to give him stick.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What disappointed me wasn't that a few twats booed him so much as it seemed to build during the game as more joined in. So not only were these people twats but they were cowardly twats who had to wait for someone else to start it before they joined in.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Heard the smallest amount of booing over about 5 mins of the game. Doubt Ben even noticed it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I thought it was very nice to see White go around and give a big hug to all of our players and coaching staff, clearly a very nice kid and a very good footballer, absolutely no need to give him stick.

only the halfwhitts boing him for sure .......i'm pretty sure Saka got booed at first , from watching on the telly it sounded like it , extra time in the boozer for another 4 or 5 pints of stella ..:rolleyes: and our next 3 home games are same K.O time.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
only the halfwhitts boing him for sure .......i'm pretty sure Saka got booed at first , from watching on the telly it sounded like it , extra time in the boozer for another 4 or 5 pints of stella ..:rolleyes: and our next 3 home games are same K.O time.

Saka got a nice round of applause as well as he walked round the pitch after being subbed, which he acknowledged.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Don't know about their wanker fanbase, but we certainly had a few today booing him. For God's sake, he played a decent first season for us in the Prem and earned a move to a bigger club who put £50m in our coffers. He didn't ask for a move and was respectful to Albion throughout. Why the hell were elements of the North Stand booing him.

It was a weird one. I noticed booing of him shortly after Trossard went down injured in the SW corner and Arsenal failed to put the ball out. I wondered whether it was connected to that, but hadn't noticed whether White was one of the Arsenal players who had a chance to put it for a throw. It carried on a bit afterwards, but I didn't notice it at any other point in the game. That could have been my lack of attention.

An ex player has to do something other than just be transferred in order for fans to single him out for individual disapprobation. Ben White has done nothing at all, so I'm at a loss as to why some people felt the need to shout at him. Good luck to the kid. He's worked hard everywhere he's been, made us an absolute fortune in the process and is obviously well liked by all at the club.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I heard a few boos in the upper west , not in my section but to my right . Was very disappointed as i would hope we are better than that and cannot see any real reason to boo him at all . Did notice a few sheep join in but very pleased to say it was by no means a lot . I sincerely hope ( and fully expect ) that a lad of his intelligence , if he heard it , will realise that every club has a few moronic individuals who think they are being very clever and funny !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here