Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedsheats

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is the wrong answer.

We need a winger, a left back, a right back and OBVIOUSLY a proven striker.

And a replacent for @b.w.2. No a f***ing peep out of him during this critical moment when our club is literally on its knees, in the worst crisis of modern times.

Not a peep.

Oh, hang on. I have him on ignore.

As you were :facepalm:
Shame. Then you would know that I am not calling for a striker this window (we got one through development -Ferguson- and we did need one). Now we need a DCM LB/LWB and RW

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I'm pretty calm about this season overall.

It's uncharted territory borne from a season which was also uncharted territory.

All I hope is we give a good account of ourselves in the various competitions we're in. And we're doing OK at that thus far.
This is the sort of complacency that gets a team on a downward spiral. Fortunately, you have no say in transfers

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Bedwetter is a pathetic slur BTW. State your case why we don’t need to sign more players by all means. Just calling anyone who legitimately points out squad gaps a bedwetter shows the argument is lost.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Guilty as charged Harry. You can see why i failed O level English!
Morning Frank...im not sure you would of passed key stage 1 SATS with spelling like that!
Waking up to find West Ham are signing Kudus has irked me a tad, all we need now is Salah to take a trip to the middle east and Ferguson get signed by the scousers by next Friday. With the impending bad news re Enciso what else could possibly go wrong???
Anyway we will still be top of the league by 8pm tomorrow night so it's not quite bedwetting season yet! Come on you super Seagulls

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Slightly damp, a tad moist

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Bedwetter is a pathetic slur BTW. State your case why we don’t need to sign more players by all means. Just calling anyone who legitimately points out squad gaps a bedwetter shows the argument is lost.
I agree the term is insulting and antagonistic. I should be saved for those who over do the hyperbole with dire warnings and calls to action from fans.

We do need a nicer term for those who are too immersed in the social media rumours for their own good or are cracking under the stress of obvious gaps in the squad not yet being filled.

The thing is whatever name we call them it will still be seen as an insult by them as they will feel they are correct to be worried.

Also the name needs to be slightly jocular or it won't get any traction. Personally I think "Nervous Nellie" might work. Any other suggestions?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Ooo how about Nail bitters?

Then instead of asking how the sheets are we ask who needs a manicure? Very on brand for Brighton too :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here