Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beating The Circling Vultures Could Be Brighton's Biggest Victory This Season

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

theboybilly

I think our game should have had the prime spot especially after the 3-0 bashing we gave them last time. United v Reading shouldn't have been considered at all. I won't be watching it that's for sure. As an aside I've always had my doubts about that FA Cup Draw pot being clear. That and the rest of the gimmicks like giving out the numbers beforehand. All part of the romance of the Cup that has been slowly forcefully eroded. It's time to bring back the ECWC too. I loved that competition

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think our game should have had the prime spot especially after the 3-0 bashing we gave them last time. United v Reading shouldn't have been considered at all. I won't be watching it that's for sure. As an aside I've always had my doubts about that FA Cup Draw pot being clear. That and the rest of the gimmicks like giving out the numbers beforehand. All part of the romance of the Cup that has been slowly forcefully eroded. It's time to bring back the ECWC too. I loved that competition
We’re on ITV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here