NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1714363803457.png

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Would you visit this Buddhist Temple in Salina, Kansas?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Go. Just go. Bizarre selections added to incompetence and, I might also add, some proper arrogance, doesn’t bode well.

He’s very much proving to be a one season wonder. Is there anyone left in football that hasn’t worked him out and now looks forward to playing us?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Wayne Rooney used the name "Ian" in the States.

Well, Wayne "Ian" does sound funny/strange when he speaks.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

(1807) Napoleon Bonaparte was a brilliant military commander. While his final defeat was at Waterloo, his most humiliating one was against small, long-eared bunnies. According to the story, in July 1807, Bonaparte arranged for a rabbit hunt. However, rather than wild animals, Napoleon’s chief of staff elected to round up tame rabbits – anywhere from several hundred up to 3000, so the story goes. And when the time came for the hunt to begin, instead of running away, the rabbits charged Napoleon and his men en masse, hoping for food and leaping and climbing all over them. The French emperor had to retreat to his carriage and make a hasty getaway!​

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

(1807) Napoleon Bonaparte was a brilliant military commander. While his final defeat was at Waterloo, his most humiliating one was against small, long-eared bunnies. According to the story, in July 1807, Bonaparte arranged for a rabbit hunt. However, rather than wild animals, Napoleon’s chief of staff elected to round up tame rabbits – anywhere from several hundred up to 3000, so the story goes. And when the time came for the hunt to begin, instead of running away, the rabbits charged Napoleon and his men en masse, hoping for food and leaping and climbing all over them. The French emperor had to retreat to his carriage and make a hasty getaway!​

IMG_1051.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here