Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bare Bones

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Not really though. If you look at most clubs it's not that bad.

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

Huge squads and loads and loads of youngsters at all clubs. I do think these days a niggle and they're injured. As the chosen one said to Son (when he had a little bruise on his shin from a tackle in training) a strain is an injury, but pain is what painkillers were invented for. In other words instead of being cosseted having no end of physio's and doctors looking at his little bruise while laying on a bed, get a frigging grip you tarts.

Makes me laugh when commentators say about a player who is "lucky" with injuries or another that's unlucky, missing games throughout the season. The lucky ones are your Dunk's of the world the unlucky are the Buckley's. It's down to mental strength and the willingness to overcome a bit of pain. Remember seeing Corrigan playing in goal for us with a dislocated shoulder. He continued as we didn't have sub keepers back then. These days they'd want the game stopped while a full team of surgeons assessed him.

That website looks well dodgy. Other major leagues including the EFL keeping 5 substitutions tells you all you need to know.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That website looks well dodgy. Other major leagues including the EFL keeping 5 substitutions tells you all you need to know.

Looks well dodgy, what?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nine days between Sockboy Villa and Palace.

I'd like to take the Cup seriously on Wednesday as we are 10 points above the relegation zone.

:albion2:

Did you watch the game yesterday? And, if so, what did you see that made you think that those players could play the same high intensity football twice this week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here