Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Banning order for homophobic chanting

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Continually shouting homophobic abuse throughout a game at both players & fans results in him having to pay fines of £225. Doesnt really feel like a punishment that will sit on his conscience long enough to make him stop doing it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The court heard the offence was aggravated by homophobia, police added.
Tell you what, there’s not much gets past them. Top police work.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Continually shouting homophobic abuse throughout a game at both players & fans results in him having to pay fines of £225. Doesnt really feel like a punishment that will sit on his conscience long enough to make him stop doing it.
He's a bricklayer.

And a twat.

And he has a 3 year football ban.

I heard he was last seen making his own way towards the sea.

I do hope he was one of theirs rather than ours. It didn't say.

Last edited:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Sat in the away end, From hh, So is a forest fan from down here? Or a Albion supporter that was /is banned and sat in the away end? Anyway sounds like a bellend enjoy your 3 years of going shopping on a saturday with mrs or mr

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It will sit on his police record though.

What I don't understand is why he would do that in open gaze of stewards and police.

Is this 'marching powder' thing they keep talking about ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good. ****.

On my Leeds homophobic chanting many of our fans said to get over it and scream for a policemen - didn’t stand up in court this time then…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wtf? So, being a bricklayer means he must be homophobic?
No, I was referring to the impact the sentence will have on him. The implication (from the bricklayers I know, and I know bricklayers) is that he is probably not awash with cash, so the sentence will be impactful.

It is only the likes of Jonathan Aitkin who can spend a leisurely couple of years behind bars, helping the more challenged inmates write to their loved ones, brush up on their Italian, then, bright eyed and bushy tailed, set up a charity after discharge.

(I love the internet, and the way it is so easy to get the wrong end of a stick :thumbsup: )

(Edit, it was a just fine not imprisonment, and not much of one actually, but my point was the same).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here