Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bag drop at the ground in 2023

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
I have a couple of friends who are staying in Brighton for the weekend and coming to the match, and due to the train situation between Brighton and Three Bridges (and no rail replacement 🤣🤣) I plan to drive them back to London after the match, I’ll be parked at Lewes station getting the train in.

Old NSC threads seem to suggest there used to be a Seagulls Travel booth where you could drop a bag off for the match for a fiver or thereabouts, anyone know if it still exists / any suggestions what they can do with their bags?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think, I’m sure others will put my right if not, it’s behind the South Stand next to the sponsors car park. We walk down from the taxi drop off point and there are always people queuing there. Mainly motorcyclists putting their helmets in.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have a couple of friends who are staying in Brighton for the weekend and coming to the match, and due to the train situation between Brighton and Three Bridges (and no rail replacement 🤣🤣) I plan to drive them back to London after the match, I’ll be parked at Lewes station getting the train in.

Old NSC threads seem to suggest there used to be a Seagulls Travel booth where you could drop a bag off for the match for a fiver or thereabouts, anyone know if it still exists / any suggestions what they can do with their bags?
Could they just get the (free) train to Lewes and put them in your car ? Won't add much time to their day.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I've started hiding my water bottle complete with bottle top in an undisclosed location near the ground

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Kiosk on the east side as you walk down from the coach park/ park & ride drop off point, which may be the booth you are talking about. Other than that people on the gates will tell you, they are always having to tell the Japanese fans as they turn up with big back-packs & giant cameras.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
@dazzer6666 that was to be my back up plan if this didn’t work out 😊

Thanks all for the help everyone, sounds like it does exist and isn’t just a rumour. Will point them in the direction of bikers with their helmets out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
@dazzer6666 that was to be my back up plan if this didn’t work out 😊

Thanks all for the help everyone, sounds like it does exist and isn’t just a rumour. Will point them in the direction of bikers with their helmets out.
It does exist and we walk past it when getting off the P&R buses. It’s on the corner of the car park in the SE quarter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here