Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Bacon.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Very cheap cooking bacon, after most of the salt has been dissolved out.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Cherry pick? I think you'll find the NT changed the game a bit. You know, Christians and Jews, the acceptance of JC as Christ, that sort of thing.

What evidence do you have to support your 'animal intelligence' theory, sounds a bit random/flakey.

Why would you assume I would be upset if you ate a dog? Strange fella.

So god isnt infalable and he got it wrong the first time? Did he also become his son and born Jewish, so surely Jewdaism is the "right" religion as god chose it.... On no wait gid can get things wtong hence new testiment. Feel free to look at scientific studies of other animals, i appreciate science looks like scary whitchcraft trying to disprove imaginary freinds but i think theres something in it.

Edit: isnt mark nt?

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So god isnt infalable and he got it wrong the first time? Did he also become his son and born Jewish, so surely Jewdaism is the "right" religion as god chose it.... On no wait gid can get things wtong hence new testiment. Feel free to look at scientific studies of other animals, i appreciate science looks like scary whitchcraft trying to disprove imaginary freinds but i think theres something in it.

That made more sense when I re-read it, as I thought you had said that God isn't inflatable.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

WOW!

So JC is just some maverick random messing up the word of God. Good luck with that.

Why do you think when studying the Bible (as a Christian) you study the NT, not the old. I think you'll find the clue is in the word CHIRSTian.

BTW, I am fine with Animals showing degrees of intelligence, I don't know why you'd think that would make me scared, or that I think science is some kind of witchcraft. You're making some pretty silly assumptions and judgements that are seeming more like distractions from the issue at hand. Hallmark of someone who knows little but has a big opinion.

You have some really odd views about Christianity, Christians and the NT. I assume you are Jewish and don't believe in Christ?

I think you'll find the reason we don't eat Dolphins, Dogs, Cats and Elephants is because they taste shite in a BLT.

And as you mentioned the book of Mark, here is what JC had to say about that....

Mark 7: 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19: For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.”

"Dull" :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here