Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Backdated newspapers

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I need to got hold of physical copies of yesterdays (28/03/2023) 'The Times' and 'Guardian' newspapers, that we need to keep. Visiting newsagents this morning I'm advised that the old copies are sent back to the publishers in the evening.

Searching online there are a number of companies who sell backdated newspapers, at varying prices, has anybody used these services or have any idea where I might be able to obtain these physical (and in good condition) papers from?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Might be worth getting in touch with the newspapers themselves?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Try Jarvis Cocker, I just called someone and they said they send them to Pulp .... I'll get my coat!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might be worth getting in touch with the newspapers themselves?
Both The Guardian and The Times point to the same external site:

£19.99 per copy. Ouch! Tho I guess if you need that copy that badly, then you pays what you pays

Reactions: A1X

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I need to got hold of physical copies of yesterdays (28/03/2023) 'The Times' and 'Guardian' newspapers, that we need to keep. Visiting newsagents this morning I'm advised that the old copies are sent back to the publishers in the evening.

Searching online there are a number of companies who sell backdated newspapers, at varying prices, has anybody used these services or have any idea where I might be able to obtain these physical (and in good condition) papers from?
Ask on social media and someone local will probably have a copy of one/both still lying around...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ask on social media and someone local will probably have a copy of one/both still lying around...
NSC would appear to be OP's one-stop shop on this occasion. Maybe tweak the thread title to include the word 'Help'. That should do the trick. Must be loads of peeps with copies of yesterday's papers still kicking around

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008

£19.99 per copy. Ouch! Tho I guess if you need that copy that badly, then you pays what you pays
Indeed ouch! seem to be available from between £15 - £30+!
Good idea, thanks

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Not much more than the cover price nowadays though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here