Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Athletico Madrid v Barcelona live ITV4 19:30 tonight.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Cheers for heads up. Pub consortium has an 8 match BTTS accy every week and we are 6 from 6 so far this week, with Stockport V Walsall this afternoon, then this one is the 8th match.
Deleted - didn't read properly!

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Cheers for heads up. Pub consortium has an 8 match BTTS accy every week and we are 6 from 6 so far this week, with Stockport V Walsall this afternoon, then this one is the 8th match.
Come on, post the bet slip and potential winnings

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Come on, post the bet slip and potential winnings
Can't because I'm not the one who puts it on. All I do know is there are 13 of us, and we each put in £3 (so £39 per bet) and this week the odds are just over 93/1, so each of us will get just under £285 if it comes in.

Reactions: Vin

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Can't because I'm not the one who puts it on. All I do know is there are 13 of us, and we each put in £3 (so £39 per bet) and this week the odds are just over 93/1, so each of us will get just under £285 if it comes in.
Looking good

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Unbelievable. Always one team when you least expect it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here