Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Asteroid seen from Sussex……

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Or was it an asteroid.... o_O
Given the name SAR2667. COVID19 is SARS-CoV-2 . Loads of Sheeple had vaccinations. Cov is an abbreviation of Coventry. Coventry is in the same country as Shoreham. The tunnel in Shoreham has chem-trails.

Therefore - all those people who have been vaccinated have been conned into seeing chem trails as asteroids by Bill Gates and the mole people.

Simple when you know The Truth.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Given the name SAR2667. COVID19 is SARS-CoV-2 . Loads of Sheeple had vaccinations. Cov is an abbreviation of Coventry. Coventry is in the same country as Shoreham. The tunnel in Shoreham has chem-trails.

Therefore - all those people who have been vaccinated have been conned into seeing chem trails as asteroids by Bill Gates and the mole people.

Does that mean I have 5g?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

And 667 is the number of the beast plus one - that's something that's even more scary.

If only the sheeple could just see it ..

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...I am currently making a movie about an asteroid hitting the south coast!

2poster no tapeArtboard 1@2x.png

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I stayed up so late for this!! I thought it’d be 02:50ish, I gave up about 02:58ish and then it popped at 02:59 😫

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
One advantage of staying up to watch the Superbowl was that I got to see this too - was amazing! Shame I fluffed getting a picture... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here