Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Artisan, Shoreham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I could never get along with Tom Foolery.

Always looked half finished. Especially down the back end. Looked like a squat.

Food was okay but way over priced.

Feel sorry for the owners and staff but it does go to show, having an ironic moustache and wearing vintage aprons does not guarantee success.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tom foolery is closed. I always use Hector's. Unpretentious, but limited menu, great staff. Great coffee. I can virtually get away with murder in there ! I normally ask for lobster, or kangaroo steaks. They served me up a plastic lobster the other day ! What brilliant customer service.
Yes I like Hectors. It’s a tad small and can feel rather like you’re sharing the table with a stranger at busy times.

Which of course is fine if they’re clean and possess acceptable table manners

Unfortunately, I seem to invariably find myself next to rather large seated ladies with calamitous spatial awareness, a total lack of the concept of other people, and the table manners of a working class hippopotamus.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Yes I like Hectors. It’s a tad small and can feel rather like you’re sharing the table with a stranger at busy times.

Which of course is fine if they’re clean and possess acceptable table manners

Unfortunately, I seem to invariably find myself next to rather large seated ladies with calamitous spatial awareness, a total lack of the concept of other people, and the table manners of a working class hippopotamus.
Cue 1970's style Mother-in-law joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here