Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Football] Arteta

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

A1X

Members
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I haven't seen him this cross since that time Captain Scarlett got the better of him

black_portrait_biog.jpg

dangull

Members
Feb 24, 2013
He survived coronavirus quite well. In fact he looks very healthy.
Makes me less worried about this hysteria.

vagabond

Members
May 17, 2019
Brighton
Arsenal fans already calling Arteta an idiot. Classy supporters as ever.

How long until they start the Arteta-out campaign?

The Wizard

Members
Jul 2, 2009
To be fair I think acted with a lot more humility than his players.

I bet he wishes he could just clear the whole lot out and start again at Arsenal.

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
To be fair I think acted with a lot more humility than his players.

I bet he wishes he could just clear the whole lot out and start again at Arsenal.

Me too. Didn't blame Maupay for Leno's injury and put the loss squarely at the feet of his players, no excuses. It's not his fault he's taken over a team of spineless bottlers. If Guendouzi had played with the same effort he put into being a tough guy at the final whistle he might have left an impression on the game rather than being an invisible nonentity.

That's a club that needs a serious clean out from top to bottom. Instead they'll probably just sack Arteta.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Me too. Didn't blame Maupay for Leno's injury and put the loss squarely at the feet of his players, no excuses. It's not his fault he's taken over a team of spineless bottlers. If Guendouzi had played with the same effort he put into being a tough guy at the final whistle he might have left an impression on the game rather than being an invisible nonentity.

That's a club that needs a serious clean out from top to bottom. Instead they'll probably just sack Arteta.

And sign Dunk....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills