Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
09d096794b9211bc9af02dc89677bd4f.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Yes you did …well done….was it three weetabix today?

Obviously you didn’t have them earlier in the week

‘’Now we need to start panicking. Only we could have ended up in this dogfight, when 8 or 9 games ago everything looked fine. Players downed tools after Burns exit and now they will start to play under more pressure and will make even more mistakes and play even worse, and then we will go down.’’

….still credit where credit is due ….a correct forecast of 1/2

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Has Potter lost the team.....................has he f==k.

Was it ever really in doubt, of course not.

#trustinpotter

#OneSeagullDoesNotMakeItSummer

#CelebrateWhileWeCan

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
When my twitter feed told me we had taken the lead, I had to double check another source such was the level of disbelief.

What a great result. I've only seen Leo's goal so far - what a fukken peach.

Somewhat boringly, I reckon that's it for how the EPL will shape up for 22/23 - the only remaining issue being the play off winners.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Graham Potter...

"It is a fantastic performance from the players and an even better result; I'm delighted for them. We've had a tough time, but we reset with a strong performance against Norwich and a really good one today. You can see how tough it is to win games in the Premier League."

"We had to hang on and suffer, but we did and the result makes it worth it. You have to be disciplined and good defensively here; [Arsenal] are a team who are competing for the Champions League places."

"They are top quality and we respected that; I didn't think we could hang on for the 1-0, we had to score again. Delighted we did that, but even then, we had to suffer at the end."

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Yes you did …well done….was it three weetabix today?

Obviously you didn’t have them earlier in the week

‘’Now we need to start panicking. Only we could have ended up in this dogfight, when 8 or 9 games ago everything looked fine. Players downed tools after Burns exit and now they will start to play under more pressure and will make even more mistakes and play even worse, and then we will go down.’’

….still credit where credit is due ….a correct forecast of 1/2

Even on a Saturday where we win, you can't stop being a tit. Strange guy.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
When my twitter feed told me we had taken the lead, I had to double check another source such was the level of disbelief.

What a great result. I've only seen Leo's goal so far - what a fukken peach.

Somewhat boringly, I reckon that's it for how the EPL will shape up for 22/23 - the only remaining issue being the play off winners.

Mwepus goal:

https://streamwo.com/v/0p7dfs18

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
and Pompey lost :clap:

Who?! Seriously, forgot they existed. I only follow the top 2 divisions really, and Non League. Haven’t seen Pompey in any for ages. Are they still in L2 or back in the L1 big time? Such a big club. Do they still get over 15k sometimes at their, cough, stadium?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I had a funny feeling we'd get a point today, not sure why or how but to get three... wow... it feels a bit dreamy and zany tbh, especially as I expected them to 'respond' after their loss to Palace... maybe we benefited from them taking us a bit lightly, following our lack of goals and poor run of late? if so... I'll take it.

It's a sweet one for sure and by the sounds of it both our goals were beautiful !

I've been a bit subdued recently, by our form, and yes I was starting to worry GP was losing it 'big sytle..' one swallow doesn't make a summer, but this feels like the first warm day in a while and I swear I saw a bumble bee earlier...

High praise to Leo, Mwepu, Cucu, Dunk and Bob as well as Moises - a first start, and a fine win with it... he must be feeling pretty awesome.

Hope we keep this team for the Spurs match.

Albion

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
So . . . is this the 1st time we have won a game during the month of April in the PL after about 16 attempts. Records are there to be broken.:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone have the stats on deflected goals conceded and scored for the Albion this season? May be my imagination but we seem to concede far more deflected or goals that go in or bounce straight to the opposition to score off the woodwork, than we score. In fact are most of our goals conceded deflections or in off the woodwork?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Most pleasing today apart from the result was we played at our level for the first time in ages. Only thing might have done different would be bring Maupay on for Welbz last 15 to wind them up. Apart from win a foul he didn’t touch it second half

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Most pleasing today apart from the result was we played at our level for the first time in ages. Only thing might have done different would be bring Maupay on for Welbz last 15 to wind them up. Apart from win a foul he didn’t touch it second half

He did his bit in defence though and got his foot in when needed. Not sure if Neal would have had the same presence on the Arse set pieces.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
On the BBC website comments - '​A genuine thank you to Brighton & Hove Albion!
Yours sincerely All football fans across the globe.'
I don't think many fans like the arse!:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here