Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal 7000 allocation Carabao Cup 3rd round

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Was it no standing in the gods then?
It was mixed up there. Some sections on the top deck all stood, but where I was everyone sat down (but still sung), apart from one gobby bloke who stood right in front of an old couple in their 70s: "it's an away match innit..." It nearly started a fight when two blokes tried to reason with him telling him to go to the back if he wanted to stand. Finally an Albion steward got rid of him...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was right up there below the video screen. A few people were sat down. Bit more standing up - second half. Seemed pretty relaxed.
There were a fair few police on the concourse which is unusual. Haven't seen that at away game (apart from Palace) for a long time.
PS: Their food/drink prices were almost West Ham like. £4.50 for a Pepsi. Over £4 for a bag of wine gums. £2.20 for a bag of crisps. Nearly £7 a pint.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I was right up there below the video screen. A few people were sat down. Bit more standing up - second half. Seemed pretty relaxed.
There were a fair few police on the concourse which is unusual. Haven't seen that at away game (apart from Palace) for a long time.
PS: Their food/drink prices were almost West Ham like. £4.50 for a Pepsi. Over £4 for a bag of wine gums. £2.20 for a bag of crisps. Nearly £7 a pint.
Did you buy any food/drink?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Did you buy any food/drink?
Yes. i bought a Pepsi Max , a bag of cheese and onion and a couple of pints for my son. He bought some chips at half time with paprika salt sprinkled on them which weren't bad.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Did you buy an food/drink?
Yes. i bought a Pepsi Max , a bag of cheese and onion and a couple of pints for my son. He bought some chips at half time with paprika salt sprinkled on them which weren't bad.
The pricing is about right then if people are paying those prices and buying things.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
There were some funny incidents after the game. Met up with an arsenal supporting mate and witnessed a number of skirmishes. Some albion goon in one of those ridiculous goggles in hood chav wear shouting the odds and getting a slap, mates completely abandoned him.

Holloway Road nonsense too. Found it very amusing but odd given lack of grief between the clubs and it being the mickey mouse cup. Mate reckoned he'd not seen as much needle for a long time after games at Emirates.

Maybe they've just forgotten what it's like to lose

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Must have been near me in block 118. Stood the whole match too, well rested on the back of the flip up seat for a bit. Lots of standing around with the odd person sitting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here