Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arg semi final tix won't let 77 year old

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Argh can any one advise? Trying to book tix for Semi final but my dad 77 and it won't let me buy mine and my his, nothing on so called FAQ's about this. So confused

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Argh can any one advise? Trying to book tix for Semi final but my dad 77 and it won't let me buy mine and my his, nothing on so called FAQ's about this. So confused
Is he on your friends and family list? Have you assigned the tickets to each person you’re buying for?

These are the two most simple scenarios you could be encountering

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Is he in your Friends and Family? Has his priority come up yet?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Arg? Gronda, Gronda Rangdo.

hqdefault.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you have to log on and wait till your friends and family are eligible to buy. Their priority may be different from yours. My window opens at 2 today but I suspect my son's window won't open for some days so I will have to wait.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would guess his priority window hasn't opened yet - is he a STH and has he been to any away matches or home cup matches to get his points into the correct bracket

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Is he on your friends and family list? Have you assigned the tickets to each person you’re buying for?

These are the two most simple scenarios you could be encountering
yes he is on F&F and just worked it out by gettingon via desktop. ipad wasn't showing the way to change age range. thats an hour of stress i won't get back. still as long as we beat Manure! :)
thanks all for reading and to those who responded. Much appreciated. Me and my Dad are going to Wemberleeee! 40 years ago we were there, time to avenge!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Double check what tickets you've chosen. I thought I had a problem with one of the people we're going with, but it turns out unbeknownst to me they've just turned 65 so I had to specifically select an 65+ ticket before it let me continue.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I’m in group 3, as is my wife- but my son who has a ST is group 4, despite sitting next to me for several seasons. He has a child ticket obviously….. but ffs come on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m in group 3, as is my wife- but my son who has a ST is group 4, despite sitting next to me for several seasons. He has a child ticket obviously….. but ffs come on.
Same as many of us like myself who have always had a season ticket - got a newer one for my daughter so she’s in 4 - just have to wait - there’s only 20,000+ left though 🤣

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I guess they have to tier it somehow… but just assumed as we all sit together we’d have been same tier.

So how is it done if you’re a ST with no away purchases? Based on length of tenure or the price of your ticket?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Obviously you need to take your son to more away games - not his fault!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I guess they have to tier it somehow… but just assumed as we all sit together we’d have been same tier.

So how is it done if you’re a ST with no away purchases? Based on length of tenure or the price of your ticket?
Haha brilliant another idiot who can’t read the website and then comes on NSC to have a moan :yawn:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
yes he is on F&F and just worked it out by gettingon via desktop. ipad wasn't showing the way to change age range. thats an hour of stress i won't get back. still as long as we beat Manure! :)
thanks all for reading and to those who responded. Much appreciated. Me and my Dad are going to Wemberleeee! 40 years ago we were there, time to avenge!
Well done you Sir. I was there 40 years ago with my dear old Mum, God rest her soul.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Haha brilliant another idiot who can’t read the website and then comes on NSC to have a moan :yawn:
Why the sanctimonious hostility? It was a genuine question as was interested in how they worked the tiers. I’m not moaning, nor could I find it quickly on the website. So NSC seemed a reasonable place to ask.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why the sanctimonious hostility? It was a genuine question as was interested in how they worked the tiers. I’m not moaning, nor could I find it quickly on the website. So NSC seemed a reasonable place to ask.
Just ignore him - he’s a keyboard warrior type…

It’s not just away games - it’s also length of time you have your ST. Myself and my dad have had ours since the start but got one for my daughter for the last 2 seasons hence she’s bottom tier. Waiting for Husty to berate me for not having a season ticket for my daughter from before she was born… 🤣

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here