Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you watching the Albion game tonight?

Are you watching the Albion tonight?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or have you lost interest now we are safe?

Seems the FA Cup final is not getting the pulse racing for most of you, so will you watch what is effectively a dead rubber for the Albion?

We want to avoid finishing next to relegation, right? So yes

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We want to avoid finishing next to relegation, right? So yes

It’s the Albion I’ll be watching as I bloody love the way we play is my alternative view. Now if I were TB my outlook would dovetail with yours.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Your support is getting a bit shit these days :smile:

I know. Will be the second game I miss this (didnt see the Sheffield game either) this month having only missed one previously all season. But spring is here and Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays are dedicated to pubs and party... nothing I can do about it.

It’s the Albion I’ll be watching as I bloody love the way we play is my alternative view. Now if I were TB my outlook would dovetail with yours.

If you look at the league table, it makes sense, all the relegated teams have 5 wins. Every other team is in double figures for wins. Except one other team, that’s us. I want us to play a bloody lot better

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If you look at the league table, it makes sense, all the relegated teams have 5 wins. Every other team is in double figures for wins. Except one other team, that’s us. I want us to play a bloody lot better

Ah the age old discussion about watching league tables vs watching football.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

We need to close out games better, this is true, but we are far and away the best footballing side in the bottom half of the table. If you want us to play better you are one demanding bugger :smile:

Ah the age old discussion about watching league tables vs watching football.

Ah the age old discussion watching football like you watch ice skating, thinking you get marks for artistic impression

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Certainly will be watching. Now we've retired our Saturday night clubbing is over even if we were allowed to. So Albion it is with a drink on the coffee table.

We need to close out games better, this is true, but we are far and away the best footballing side in the bottom half of the table. If you want us to play better you are one demanding bugger :smile:

Yeh I’m a demanding bugger because I want more than 3 home wins a season, we’re down the cultist wormhole again

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yeh I’m a demanding bugger because I want more than 3 home wins a season, we’re down the cultist wormhole again

:thumbsup: Let’s side step the away record, that would weaken your argument. Remember when we were the shittiest away team in the whole football league to watch?

We all have our agendas, you included

I remember when we both sang from the same hymn sheet :smile:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here