Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you offended by half and half scarfs / shirts .....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

:wozza: They don't even know how to hold a scarf.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I have an Aston Villa vs Brighton one, only because that was the first time we had got into the fourth round in my life, and my first prem club, only time I will ever buy one.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
This all day long, I wouldn't wear one but I wouldn't wear socks n sandles, fact is it makes no difference to my life what anyone else wears

You need to join the facebook page, which is about spot someone wearing socks and sandals and take a photo and put it on the facebook page. Or you can go for the animal fleece appreciation page.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Just thought that I would bounce this thread before anyone stated a new one.

Oh.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I can understand why people might buy a scarf that marks a specific, important game, so it had the teams and the date etc. But do people wear the shirts because they support two teams? If they do that would be really weird and rubbish.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
BqssisTIUAEm1Tq.jpg

Half and half scarfs are just the thin end of a particularly putrid wedge, which can potentially lead all the way down to something like THIS.

Sick. They must be stopped.

Maybe the kid just loves football and doesn't want to be drawn into such common nonsense as partisanship, unlike the rest of us fugs?

On the scarf front, couldn't care less. Said it on about 12 other threads but what people spend their money on is their choice.

A minor oddity, if the shirt is to commemorate a specific match, why are the Brighton and Arsenal shirts in the OP's pic so massively out of date? The game is Jan 2015 and that BHAFC kit is from ,what, 2009?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Middle aged men wearing football shirts - unless you are of an athetletic build, I don't think they are a good look hiding invariably a massive beer belly beneath. Half and half scarfs also just seen a bit pointless to me. More money than sense.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A minor oddity, if the shirt is to commemorate a specific match, why are the Brighton and Arsenal shirts in the OP's pic so massively out of date? The game is Jan 2015 and that BHAFC kit is from ,what, 2009?

Because you can buy old football shirts for about a quid in a charity shop?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I hate them anyway and think it's extremely cringe worthy that anyone would go to a game wearing a scarf with an opposition name on it but what I hate the most about them is going to games now and still being people walking around with Brighton/Arsenal scarves.. Fair enough you may want one to remember the game but don't continue to wear the f*cking thing at other games..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Decent Half and Half scarves on sale for the FA Cup first Rnd tomorrow, pricey though at £25...

Well it is 4m long!!!

Havant And Waterlooville FC v Cray Valley Paper Mills FC

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not offended but just don't understand why a proper fan would wear one. Just maybe if you reached a major final you might buy one as a souvenir but it would be stuck on a wall and certainly not worn regularly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here