Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you intending to post on the match day thread DURING the game tonight?

Will you be posting on the match day thread during the game

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am going to do my best to avoid it although it’s likely to make an interesting read as things develop.

First option should be Hell yes, always do these days

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Recently I’ve slipped into the bad habit of following it......so who knows......I guess I could start ANOTHER Potter out thread as an alternative

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Hmmmm, drunken rant after 10 minutes . . . . oh, no, dry January

Sarchastically accurate comments at half time and full time. have voted other.

which would still apply even if I find some decent Hallucinogenics on the way home from work.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Probably not. If we're 3-0 down, there will be a load of bollocks being spouted as people need to find somewhere to point the finger of blame.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You’d think even the Porter out brigade would give GP a break if we lose tonight.

depends how we play doesnt it? magnificent in defeat, or abject failure to compete. team and manager dont get a bye to not make effort just because it Man C.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I used to but not anymore I get enough anxst watching the game, too many too negative, also use this site a lot less now.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I don’t do it much but am avoiding like the plague atm.

Frankly if you believed the Potter out brigade then we’d be nailed on for a six nil defeat with a full strength team (players not playing for him or understanding their jobs) so with five regulars unavailable id expect they believe it will be 9-0 tonight?

Personally I’m expecting a 4-2 loss.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
You’d think even the Porter out brigade would give GP a break if we lose tonight.

To be fair if we win or draw I will be on here praising Potter, we need to start picking up points.

This is tough tonight, but just maybe he might pull something out of the bag, they are beatable!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I try and avoid this site during the matches, it's too easy to descend into a negative spiral! I have no expectations tonight which should help the players on the pitch as well - nobody thinks we can win the game. All we really need to do is be competitive, put in a shift and try and nick a goalless draw or be in the game with 10 minutes to go and throw on Trossard and Maupay to try and steal something.

Franchise City have the resources, the players and the form to blow us away without too much thought tonight but we'll see how committed these players really are. How determined they are on a personal level. I suspect they care and will want to show something. If they work hard but get beaten there will be no complaints from me.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yes, of course. Not being able to go to the game, this is the new routine. Keeps me connected to the club/other fans. I’m not worried by the prospect of reading negative posts. Sometimes I’m positive, other times I’m negative. It is what it is. I’m also not interested in this Brexit like characterization of people with different views. Even on this thread there are comments along the lines of ‘the Potter out brigade’ and ‘the lickers.’ It is dull and unimaginative and will not stop me giving my opinion which will be determined by performance tonight rather than some pantomime script.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Normally post (rant) on Twitter so depends on how well / badly we're doing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here