Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are You Brighton In Disguise?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Europa League tonight

Hoffenheim 9 out of 27 shots on target against Molde 2 out 3 shots on target

Result? Yup, 0-2 :eek:

hoff.JPG

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very impressive by Molde but yea, Hoffenheim... they really threw it in the first game though. Think the Germans were 3-0 up and just chillaxed and Molde scored three quick ones.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Europa League tonight

Hoffenheim 9 out of 27 shots on target against Molde 2 out 3 shots on target

Result? Yup, 0-2 :eek:

View attachment 134233
Not just us then :lolol:

Very impressive by Molde but yea, Hoffenheim... they really threw it in the first game though. Think the Germans were 3-0 up and just chillaxed and Molde scored three quick ones.

I thought chillaxed was Swedish for ironing board in IKEA :D

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Molde have been canny in the UEL so far. They only lost to Arsenal in the group stage.

Hoffenheim had 25 shots to their eight in the first leg - 12 on target - and were 3-1 up until the 70th minute (they went 2-0 ahead in the first half.) They were something like the fourth-highest shooters in the group stage and averaged three goals a game before tonight.

Moe probably watched the Red Star game in the group stage for a precedent. That was almost a proper Albion performance from Hoff: 16 shots to five, opponents had one on target, finished 0-0.

Think they'll have just about enough cash to buy a striker if they want to, with their chairman. Maybe they can re-sign Locadia. Cincinnati are their partner club...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If Cincinnati are their partner club, they’ll know enough about Locadia’s form to steer well clear even on a free!

Locadia made 11 Bundesliga appearances for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim scoring 4 goals and making 1 assist. We’d literally kill for a Striker to get figures like that!

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Next season's European club pre-season friendly sorted then.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Next season's European club pre-season friendly sorted then.

About the dullest destination for a pre season friendly against a Bundesliga opponent you could find. A small town not even the size of Steyning halfway to the middle of nowhere. Even the stadium is well outside the town.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
No, seriously? That is far outside Brighton’s capabilities. 137? Nah...

It was 137 dangerous attacks on the stats I was watching. I'm not sure exactly how a dangerous attack is counted but, for comparison, in the 78th minute of the Man City v West Ham match, Citeh have had 121 attacks and 64 dangerous attacks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here