Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we still worrying about WBA, Sheff Utd and Fulham's results?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If Fulham can stay up and are going on this incredible winning run (4 out of 5) and suddenly teams are going on runs of no points in 6 then Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle are in the frame too.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
If Fulham can stay up and are going on this incredible winning run (4 out of 5) and suddenly teams are going on runs of no points in 6 then Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle are in the frame too.

Good point. If results go the right way for us this coming weekend (as if!!!!), then it will border on the
impossible for Fulham to catch us (they would then have to win every single game) and hope we pick
up zero more points (assuming no massive swing in GD).

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
So I posted this thread in a moment of hubris after the win at Anfield. Then felt like the biggest mug in the world after the disasters against Palace and WBA ... and was rightly called out as such.

Now I can say, with very limited honesty .... "never in doubt lads".

With 3 games to go, we can chill out and just play to win our little mini league with Burnley and the others.

On the subject of that mini league. Palace, Newcastle, Soton and Burnley, we'll do well not to finish bottom won't we?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
So I posted this thread in a moment of hubris after the win at Anfield. Then felt like the biggest mug in the world after the disasters against Palace and WBA ... and was rightly called out as such.

Now I can say, with very limited honesty .... "never in doubt lads".

With 3 games to go, we can chill out and just play to win our little mini league with Burnley and the others.

On the subject of that mini league. Palace, Newcastle, Soton and Burnley, we'll do well not to finish bottom won't we?

Agreed, maybe get a win vs West Ham, but nothing from City and who knows re Arsenal? In fairness I think we have got to safety and we should all be pleased. However, the last few games give us the chance to play a few different players and finally make decisions on certain players. BUT, the lack of a clinical edge must be at the focal point of all transfer movement over the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here