Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we ever gonna win a home game before christmas?

SACK MY COOK

Oct 11, 2012
Whats going on. How can we play such attractiv football for 90 minutes and not score...3 games running exactly same format.

Do they forget to practise scoring goals in training?!

each time Lua Lua get the ball, there's a sense of excitement and flair about it, but always fizzles out into nothingness like a crap firework..

am I being to critical?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My guess is we will win a home game before Christmas, but Poyet does need to solve the problems we are having up front.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Gus seems to think we are Barcelona.

The rest of the Championship seems to think we are Barnet.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Really would Tony Mobray say this of Barnet? "You have to prepare properly to face Brighton as they have an exceptionally good side.
"They are going to be frustrated but I'm sure they will have a good season. They will be there or thereabouts."

Or would Nigel Clough say this "You are never overly satisfied with a point at home and a 0-0. But in the context of the week we've had, and the side we were up against, I thought it was a very good point."

And then there is this from Lee Clark "There is a lot of ability in the Brighton team and they have several potential match winners and in my opinion they are right on the verge of progressing to the next level."

So three other championship managers think we are a very good side and have had to come up with game plans to stop us playing. So suggest anyone things we are Barnet is nothing but negative hyperbole. It's upto Gus and the team to work out how to break down sides like that, but then the number of chances we created against Middlesbrough suggest its more of a problem taking the chances than creating them.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010

I think its the opposite, the rest of the championship think we're Barcelona. Middlesborough should have been looking for a 2nd goal instead of camping in and trying to nullify us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We've won 2 games at home, so technically we already have won at home before Christmas:jester:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are we ever gonna win a home game before christmas?

I confidently predict we're going to beat Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday at least.

Great post :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here