Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are there ‘glory holes’ in Amsterdam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
After listening to a recent WhatsApp about some girl sucking off her dad through a glory hole in Amsterdam I’m wondering a) where is this hole or are there plenty (as I’ve never seen them in all my time and b) would I take the risk on a glory hole as ……

I Like to see who I’m sucking off.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Half-Term holidays already?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
After listening to a recent WhatsApp about some girl sucking off her dad through a glory hole in Amsterdam I’m wondering a) where is this hole or are there plenty (as I’ve never seen them in all my time and b) would I take the risk on a glory hole as ……

Is the whole idea that you don't know who is on the other side ? So how did the daughter know ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

You're aged 13 right?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's just some people gutted they don't get the viral whatsapps forwarded to them.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Took it as complete bollocks the same as the one doing the rounds about the lad getting sucked off by a monkey in Cambodia.

People just trying to get things viral I would guess.
It's definitely bollocks. If there really was an establishments in Amsterdam where you could just stick your cock through a hole for it be sucked off for free by a drunk woman on a hen do - with a choice of doing it anonymously or otherwise - then the queue to enter would stretch back to Schipol airport.

(If such a place does exist then please PM me with location so I know to avoid accidentally going there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here