Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyway - fridats lineups

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m getting going now with a few Punks to wet my whistle and then I am going to have a Belgium Piraat and then a Golden Draak.
£10.99 for 6 from The Bornem brewery. Good solid Belgiums for £1.83 a pop.
Oh and they are all around 10 abv

Lidls btw

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’m getting going now with a few Punks to wet my whistle and then I am going to have a Belgium Piraat and then a Golden Draak.
£10.99 for 6 from The Bornem brewery. Good solid Belgiums for £1.83 a pop.
Oh and they are all around 10 abv

Lidls btw
Saw the Bornem mixed case, the Draak is ok but I'd rather have a crate ot Tripel Karmelite under the stairs....bought a 4 pack of the Petrus Dubbel but they are only for cooking.

Just started on a couple of litres of Goldmark's Clementine pale ale...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Saw the Bornem mixed case, the Draak is ok but I'd rather have a crate ot Tripel Karmelite under the stairs....bought a 4 pack of the Petrus Dubbel but they are only for cooking.

Just started on a couple of litres of Goldmark's Clementine pale ale...
I've been making a homemade Dhansak since 3.30. I'm worried that I may have gone too early :drink:
We did a nice dansaak last week. Had aubergines in it. It lacked star quality but we are going to pimp the recipe.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Smashing the Riojas I bought back from hols. in Spanish Spain...and I am afraid I am getting very, very drunk...have a safe and happy Fridat you lovely N.S.C.ers!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just had ThecGolden Draak. Wiw

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Couple of San Migs cooking dinner (roast lamb neck fillets with lashings of garlic and rosemary), bottle of Primitivo (hearty organic Italian red) with dinner. Then a couple more San Migs as garlic does make me thirsty. To be followed no doubt by some expensive gnat’s piss in the WWFC fan zone tomorrow lunch time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here