Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anything in common.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I always put the butter back in the fridge, and fully tighten bottle top's... so no.

jesus i thought it was just mine. my mrs if she makes a sandwich will get everything out and leave it out . lids off tops off etc . basically whatever she needs to 'get stuff out for' to do a job she leaves it out and doesnt put back. if im out for a day the place looks like a bombs hit it. then she says have you seen my keys.... this usually happens daily . the first year i said dont worry hun ill find it for you . by the fifth year i say why dont you keep them in the same place you know like in your handbag or by the phone instead of in the bathroom in the kitchen etc. now after 8 years i just ignore her if she says where are my keys. still.... i love her dearly

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My wife and I both love me - we have that in common.

(and lots of other things)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
My ex... F*ck all in common except we lived at the same address.

My new better-half... Lots. But that's what I set out to find!

Then it took me a long time to realise that actually sharing a few thing makes life so much easier. Now I don't have to sit through sh*t soap operas, drink wine, stink of fags, etc.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
my misses gets upset when i mention this 11 years toghtether and still nothing in common, she also argues with me when i say women cant have male friends i dont care what you say its built in to a mans dna wheather he thinks their just friends or not evey now and then the thought of steaming into her will enter his head

Crikey, there's a good few sessions for a psychologist there!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
have we just witnessed the birth of the "nsc wife swapping club"?

Indeed you have but it's the NSC Dogging Club and you have to pay for a space at Bennett's Field, cheaper spaces (and wives) available at the "Park and Ride"!!!!

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
From the other perspective, I think my hubby and I are a mixture of some things in common, stuff we don't mind plus a few polar opposites which is mainly the fact I'm vegi and he's not.

He's not a Brighton fan but will tolerate the football occasionally and will go to great lengths to get me live feeds of games etc and would never stop me going.

The real stuff in common like someone else said is the shared values in life plus we both like foreign films and adventurous holidays. We both quite like our kids, well some of the time!!

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
We both have an uncanny knack at having headaches on demand.
I always seem to get one when she informs me there are jobs to do around the house. Her's always seem to occur at 'I fancy an early night' time.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Dont tell Barber he will be dreaming up ways the club can make money outta this.

Already has mate, rates start at £5 and go up to £50. Trust me pay more the rate also determines weight and age of the "park and ride customer satisfaction officer"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here