Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anything else goin to go wrong today

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton boss Steve Coppell has confirmed that experienced defender Dean Blackwell is expected to miss most of the season with a knee injury.

The former Wimbledon star sustained the injury during pre-season training and exploratory surgery has shown that the problem is worse than was first thought.

"He's had a scan, and now an arthroscopy operation and the full diagnosis has come out, and he's almost ruptured his ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) which is a bad injury," Coppell told the club's official website.

"I think in years gone by it was a career-threatening injury but now it's OK.

"He will have a reconstruction over the next few weeks and then we'll be looking for him to make a full recovery.

"However, it's a serious injury and he will be out for two-thirds of the season. It is bad news for Dean and bad news for us."

:shootself :shootself :shootself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the only possible other thing to go wrong today is if the queue in SubWay is too big at lunchtime :eek:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sorry to hear that bag :nono:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Yes plenty going wrong, a fuckin huge phone bill this mornin which now means i probably wont be able to go to the bloody NSC Summer Bollock (dont take name off list yet tho) And thats just for fuckin starters...

:mad: :shootself

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I had a terrible day at work. It was so busy and the customers were real fvcking cvnts all day long for some reason. I hate the general public...

Coupled with Dean's injury and Bobby leaving for Spurs (of all clubs, it had to be these clowns...there are 20 clubs in the Premiership, and he leaves for the biggest tosspots of all), it has been an extremly shitty day. Actually, it has been bad week all around. What will go wrong next? Thank God the weekend is upon us.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nush looks like being voted out (no more watching bb4 for me!) and i've got to go to work !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep huge SubWay queue so had to settle for 2x Fish Cakes and Chips - only £2.50 though so turned out a bargain :D

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the cheese and meatball subs look alright (note to self -buy one!)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Oh, the irony of this thread, posted before the Zamora press conference....£1.5m for Bobby.

Could somebody please ask what will go well for us instead now?:nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
YOUR ALL GETTING P*****D TOGETHER TOMORROW
WHAT ABOUT ME!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here