Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone won tickets with a Blue Light Card?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
The Mrs has won 2 for the Forest Match and has been given a code to enter, despite doing this as instructed it is still asking for bank details when it comes to ‘confirming purchase’ She’s reluctant to do this as it appears the club will just take £84. Anyone successfully navigated this? Cheers

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Mrs has won 2 for the Forest Match and has been given a code to enter, despite doing this as instructed it is still asking for bank details when it comes to ‘confirming purchase’ She’s reluctant to do this as it appears the club will just take £84. Anyone successfully navigated this? Cheers

I've got a Defence Discount Card, which is run by the same company as the BLC.
Have you tried contacting them through the website?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
She entered the code which was acknowledged by the website, she entered payment details thinking it was a requisite, and confirmed payment. Despite the free code appearing on the payment screen £84 has been taken from her account.
She’s emailed the club, I’m sure they’ll sort it

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The tickets are only in the E block by the away supporter if he turns up. If you apply any where else the site tries to pinch your money.
I have 2 blue light tickets for the Forest game; free, but a bit of a do to get online. I phoned the club shop.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Also 'won' a pair. You can only redeem on the cheapest level seats, the discount codes don't work on £36 and above seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here