Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Anyone see the SUPERB A-ha tomorrow ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You may be surprised to learn that I'm actually not, having been to their Ending On A High Note 'farewell tour' in 2010.

It would be like shagging an ex-boyfriend.

Albeit one who is still quite fit.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That really was a BRILLIANT concert. The group were just superb and Morten Harket's voice is for the Angels. Incredible vocal talent. I am giving it 94 out of 100

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Sorry I couldn’t go, had another function to attend or I would have def gone. Always liked aha not as much as Duran Duran but always liked them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That really was a BRILLIANT concert. The group were just superb and Morten Harket's voice is for the Angels. Incredible vocal talent. I am giving it 94 out of 100

Did they play I called your name?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
You may be surprised to learn that I'm actually not, having been to their Ending On A High Note 'farewell tour' in 2010.

It would be like shagging an ex-boyfriend.

I am surprised!

Mind you, his turn to visit you after all your devotion, what with him having a Senior Railcard now...

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I’m impressed at the size of venues they’re still able to sell out. Judging by the Belfast and Dublin footage, Harket’s voice isn’t that strong, but maybe it never was live. The one thing the critics were right on is that he lacks stage presence, just stands there, more a looker than any sort of showman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here