Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone else ordered a Brighton face mask?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The 1901 version is perfect

download123.jpg

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
SEVEN bloody quid? FFS - talk about taking advantage of the situation.

I will buy one for £2.50 and stick my rainbow BHAFC pin badge on it.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
My sister in law has made me face mask. It is a leopard skin pattern, I think, I really do, that it’s a pair of her old knickers. You can’t get social distancing better than that eh?

P.S. I am NOT a pervert, honest! :D

Did she wash them first? :lolol:

(I'm sorry)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It will probably be compulsory to wear a face mask of some kind when fans are let back in to stadiums so i suppose clubs up and down the land will be marketing their own brand , but seriously this is just a ludicrous rip off , and by 2024 we will be back to the rule where you can't wear anything covering your face again at the Amex , i'm looking forward to hearing the reasoning behind why something made for pennies is priced so high , a short club email will do , (like that's going to happen ) .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It will probably be compulsory to wear a face mask of some kind when fans are let back in to stadiums so i suppose clubs up and down the land will be marketing their own brand , but seriously this is just a ludicrous rip off , and by 2024 we will be back to the rule where you can't wear anything covering your face again at the Amex , i'm looking forward to hearing the reasoning behind why something made for pennies is priced so high , a short club email will do , (like that's going to happen ) .

End up with the touts outside stadiums selling half and half face masks!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Have seen a lot of Slavia facemasks the last couple of months here. Didnt realise there was so many of them tbh

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing

Will the club stop fans from coming into the ground unless they have a club endorsed face mask?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I still can't get over how bad that is. I was really looking forward to something generally over priced but wearable with a discrete logo on the side.

I've bought quite a few over the last few months, but only because it was being muted back then there were going to compulsory on public transport up here and I'd thought I'd get them when available. Amazon was rip off city and I struggle a bit with the Dentist look. When something cheap turned up online I bought them..

Even bought a Wolves ones (which took months to turn up but only £8), I'll never use it because subsequently I managed to get others.

2421-0.jpg

This is the Liverpool one, where you can buy 4 for £16.

a15478_f.jpg

But compare that to ours :ffsparr:

It looks like a cheeky failed knicker hook up with Anne Summers that has been re-purposed. Opportunist end of the pier tat cash in by the club nothing more nothing less.

For every iconic foam hand there is an fitting polystyrene bowler hat.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here