Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody else feel as though this may be a more TRANSITIONAL season?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yep ive been saying this, never expected us to hit the ground running in the first month a bit of tweaking here and there, still a few signings to be made & the players getting used to the way Oscar wants to play also after another couple of games everyone will be up to match fitness and then I do believe NO ONE IN THIS DIVISION WILL TOUCH US
also gotta say that KEMY will be this years player of the season when he becomes match fit awesome player :)

Good call. Kemy looks to be a fanastic player....

Love your optimism.....:thumbsup:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Every year people keep saying the championship is stronger than the last...... Perhaps it's better than the prem this year.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Every year people keep saying the championship is stronger than the last...... Perhaps it's better than the prem this year.

I'm not sure there's much difference between the bottom 8 of the Prem and the top 6 of the Championship......

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Having a lot of teams that are similar in strength does not equal strong / good it just equals difficult to call. Three very weak sides went up last season.

I think we'll be fine this season (top 10) but a slow start was surely to be expected???

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good call. Kemy looks to be a fanastic player....

Love your optimism.....:thumbsup:

It was another 95th minute bitter pill to swallow yesterday Teddy but once I got over it I could look back yesterday and think what an exciting squad of players we have with more signings to come before deadline day
What a bench yesterday BUCKLEY LUA LUA & MARCH, still can't believe we didn't come home without at least a point but there's no shame in losing away to LEEDS UNITED away in front of 33,000

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Having a lot of teams that are similar in strength does not equal strong / good it just equals difficult to call. Three very weak sides went up last season.

I think we'll be fine this season (top 10) but a slow start was surely to be expected???

Bet you didn't say that when we went 1-0 up....

Hindsight is wonderful thing

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bet you didn't say that when we went 1-0 up....

Hindsight is wonderful thing

I wrote a blog on my own page and Amex North Stand that said we'd start off undercooked but get better three days before the season started.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm pretty sure we will not finish as high as last season - that was a surprise to me - but I'm quite happy with mid table mediocrity if during that time OG is assembling a squad and style to push on again the following season. I'll predict 8th this term with a late run in march. It is also important that Bloom and Barber sort out these large seasonal deficits, that could hamper us big time over the next 3 seasons or so.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am happy to admit I have no idea where we will finish. This season. It is exciting though.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Happy with upper mid table this season if we progress a decent style under Oscar and he can start building a squad which, if not expensively put together, is effective playing his brand of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here